Saturday, March 5, 2016

Daily Fantasy NBA Basketball Free Daily Plays for Fanduel and Draftkings 3/5/16

Well I took a day off yesterday as I do many times on Fridays, its the busiest day for me with real life activities, and Im usually ready for a break by then. Its been an up and down couple of days for me in NBA DFS. Ive pretty much just broken even across the sites I play on in the industry.  I knew that hot streak I was on after the all star break couldnt continue, but Im happy it lasted as long as it did.  Daily fantasy sports is always an up and down battle, and as long as the highs outweigh the lows then you will be able to profit from it. Well lets get to it, on to the NBA top picks for 3/5/16 .

PG- Isaiah Thomas-  FD 7800 DK 7600
Cleveland is one of the best in the league at defense, but their weakest point is the point guard position.  I expect the celtics to exploit this with IT2 in what should be a close game.  I am all over the pizza guy today.

SG- James Harden-  FD 10900 DK 10500
This is a slate with not a ton of high priced guys I feel confident paying up for with many in bad matchups or games with a lot of blowout risk.  LBJ and John Wall both have tough matchups playing on back to back days, Chris Paul has a bad matchup against a Hawks defense who is good at defending the position.  And Boogie Cousins has the worst matchup of all against the Spurs.  Ill be avoiding the above players and riding with James Harden.  He still has a tough matchup against Jimmy Butler, but Butler has not played in quite awhile and Harden is a guy who is matchup proof for the most part anyways.  If I spend up anywhere today I feel the best about Harden.

SF- Paul George FD 8500 DK 8100
Paul George has been on a tear recently and I will continue to ride the hot hand here.  He is in a great matchup with a fast paced wizards team and is still underpriced.

PF- Lamarcus Aldridge -  FD 6800 DK 7400
Aldridge has been consistently hitting and surpassing value quietly for the last 10 games.  His last game he had 38 DK points and in 3 games against the Kings is averaging 31 DK points in 28 mpg.  He is a safe play here with lots of upside if the Kings can somehow keep it close.

C- - Karl-Anthony Towns FD 8900 DK 8200
A lot of people will be scared off of KAT today because of his game last night, but that doesnt worry me.  He put up 30 fantasy points in the first half yesterday until his run got cut short due to a huge blowout.  I expect the game today with the Nets to stay close and they will need KAT to fend off the Nets at home.  This is probably my top overall play of the day (great upside/lower ownership).


Well thats all for today.  I really like my lineups today and I hope these top positional plays help you build some good lineups! Good Luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment