Thursday, February 25, 2016

Daily Fantasy NBA basketball free daily plays for Fanduel and Draftkings 2/25/16

I feel like Im just repeating myself again today but I had another great night in NBA DFS last night! Both my Fanduel and Draftkings lineup did really well and cashed in double, triple, and quin ups as well as a few tournaments. 





I have had a few requests to post my top plays a little earlier in the day so starting today my top core plays will be posted by 1pm EST on days where there is only a night slate and by 9 am EST on weekends or holidays where there is an early slate. Well on to todays NBA slate and its actually a really good 6 game slate.  It was a little hard to nail down only 5 top picks today as there are several more guys I am on, but I believe these will be my main core target players today at their respective positions. 

PG- Damian Lillard-  FD 9500 DK 9700
A lot of people will pay up for Curry or Westbrook tonight and although Im fine with that I personally am saving the 1000 and rolling out Lillard.  His floor and ceiling are similar to the high priced guys above. Those big name guys are on back to back games and on the road.  Meanwhile Lillard gets a great matchup against Houston playing at home on a days rest.  Ill be playing Lillard most everywhere today. 

SG- Evan Fournier-  FD 5500 DK 5900
This guy has been playing tons of minutes and getting tons of shots off and has been hitting value at these prices for several games now.  He has a great paced up matchup against the warriors which means a few extra opportunities.  At a relatively weak position i think he is a good way to save a little cap room for the other spots.

SF- Kevin Durant-  FD 10200 DK 9800
I like this play a little better for his price on DK but hes okay on Fanduel as well.  He is in a great matchup against the poor defense of the pelicans.  He arguably has as high of a floor and ceiling as anyone else on this slate.  I think the scarcity of other good options at this position it may be smart to pay up for a guy like Durant if you can find the value to fit him into your lineup. 

PF- Draymond Green -  FD 8400 DK 8600
Whats up with the pricing on this guy?  I remember not too long ago Draymond was at 10K on these sites.  He has had some off games due to bad shooting and losing minutes due to blowouts, but at this price he is almost a must play for me.  I expect this game to stay reasonably close with the back to back on the road situation,, and if Green gets 4 quarters in this game he should crush this salary.

C- - Tyson Chandler FD 4500 DK 4300
Im not really in love with this play, and if Alex Len is active then I wouldn't recommend it.  However if Alex Len sits like I expect him to then Chandler will likely see minutes at least in the low 30s against a team that cant rebound or play much defense.  Not a high ceiling play here but I think the opportunity matched with this price is going to be something you definitely want to consider as a high floor play to help you fit in other guys such as Lillard, Durant, and Green.

Well thats all I have for today, good luck everyone!  If youre looking for a new site to play on the try out Draftfury. They offer a 500% first time deposit bonus and a very nice site and variety of constests, as well as fast and reliable withdrawals and deposits through paypal or credit card.  I made a small initial deposit and have been building upon my account balance on that ever since!!

No comments:

Post a Comment