Thursday, February 11, 2016

Daily Fantasy NBA basketball top plays for Fanduel and Draftkings 2/11/16

Well it was a another good night of fantasy basketball for yours truly.  I was all over Kyrie Irving and James Harden so the 22 FDP that I got from Ish Smith didnt hurt me too badly.  I ended up with another 300+ score on Fanduel and cashed in some GPP and Quins.


Fanduel Fantasy Basketball screensho

Moving on to todays slate, its a really ugly one.  Only two games and building a solid lineup throughout for cash games that I can feel confident about is just not happening.  When there is a small slate like there is today, especially an ugly one, I tend to be more of a tournament player, and then more of a cash game player on the large slates.  Well with that being said,  here are my must plays for the 2 game NBA slate on February 11th, 2016.


PG.  Russell Westbrook- FD 11000  DK 11200

Theres not too much I can say about this guy that most of you probably dont already know. Westbrook has hit value in 3 of his last 5 games, and in one of those he was 7x value.  On this small game slate I believe he is the one player who can destroy your lineup tonight if hes not in it.  He has the highest overall floor and ceiling projections tonight and I cant find any merit to fade him in cash games or tournaments.  Oh yeah and hes got an above average matchup for point guards with the Pelicans.  You can feel confident about locking Westbrook into your lineups today.  

SG.  Bradley Beal- FD 6300  DK 6500

The shooting guard position is really gross tonight.  I mean its terrible.  At a position where I dont want to pay up there really isn't much value either.  Im settling on Bradley Beal, for a few reasons.  The first as I have already explained is the lack of other options at this position.  He also has a slightly depressed price due to being injured for much of the season, and when he really gets it going is at least a $7000 player.  He has moved back into the starting lineup now and is playing starter minutes.  He has also scored 22+ real life points in his past 3 games.  On this slate due to his depressed price and how bad the position in Im comfortable in running Beal out there.

SF.  Kevin Durant- FD 10700  DK 10400

If it wasnt for Westbrook, KD would be the top overall play on the slate.  Durant has been hitting 5x value consistently and has a ceiling just as high as Westbrook.  I think on this slate you definitely need both of them if you can make it work.  Many people would frown at taking these guys in the same lineup, but OKC plays at a fast pace and both these guys are super high usage so Im fine with me.  Maybe fade one or the other in a tournament.  But in cash Id lock them both in and move on.  My last two picks have some value which will help you fit these guys into your lineup.  

PF.  Jabari Parker- FD 4700  DK 5000

Im not going to sit here and tell you how great he is.  On this short slate he is a way to get Westbrook and KD both in your lineups.  He starts and plays consistent minutes, but doesnt have a very high floor or ceiling.  He has had a couple bad games recently, but has hit 5x value in 5 of the last 10 games.  In his only matchup with Washington this year he had 22 points and 6 rebounds.  Ill take in in order to fit in the other guys I need.

C.  Steven Adams- FD 4300  DK 4300

Once again I cant tell you this guy is going to crush value tonight, but im somewhat confident he wont ruin your lineup either and his price allows you to roster the studs we want to get in. His minutes are up and he is now averaging 31 minutes the past 10 games.  He is not going to score 25 points but in this fast paced game I feel there will get enough peripheral stats to hit value for you at this price.

I will be taking the next week off since there is no NBA until then.  Hopefully everyone gets refreshed and enjoys this All-star break.  Good luck!















No comments:

Post a Comment