Friday, February 19, 2016

Daily Fantasy NBA basketball top plays for Fanduel and Draftkings 2/19/16

Well NBA is back in full swing tonight with a massive 14 game slate. I personally don't care for big slates or small slates. Give me 5-9 games every night and I'd be super happy. After a lot of research and some speculating I have come up with my top 5 NBA daily fantasy picks for February 19th, 2016.

PG- Emmanuel Mudiay FD 5700 DK 5800
Mudiay is locked into tons of minutes right now with Jameer Nelson sidelined and the trade of Randy Foye. He also has a matchup against the kings who play at the fastest pace in the league. At these prices I'll be playing him everywhere.

SG- Nicolas Batum - FD 7000 DK 7400
Batum has moved back to the 3 position which will help his peripheral stats, and he has been playing 35-40 minutes per game. For how high his floor and ceiling are he is still quite underpriced. Another lock for me.

SF- Danilo Gallinari FD 7200 DK 6900
Another guy who is underpriced for his floor and level of production. He has paid 5x or more on this salary 6 of the last 10 games and he gets the same phenomenal matchup vs the kings as Mudiay above. You can lock Gallo in a feel confident about it.

PF- Anthony Davis - FD 9800 DK 9700
I hate to hype up the brow as he has crushed so many lineups (mine included) this year with his Mr. Glass routine, but I feel a huge breakout night coming. With a matchup against the Sixers at home and a depressed salary, I'll take my chances with the injuries. He's maybe the one guy I can see paying up for in this entire slate.

C-  Rudy Gobert FD 7400 DK 6700
Rudy is just a monster in the paint, and he has paid 5x-7x on this salary for 5 straight games now, and is playing against a Boston frontcourt that I love to target. Great cash or GPP play.

Well that's all I've got for today! I've got a few lineups out there that I really like. gotI will post some results tomorrow along with more free daily picks for Fanduel and Draftkings! Good luck everyone take down a GPP tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment